When it comes to protecting your Atlanta home, you want to stay on the cutting edge of security service technology. You need a capable alarm system that keeps you informed about anything that happens around your property in real-time. One of the key features of our security offering is our video capabilities.
Home security is more than just a surveillance camera pointed at your front door. Modern sophisticated home security alarm systems like ours offer built-in video analytics services. This means that, instead of you rewinding your tape at the end of the day to see what happened at your home, a smart system is on the job. This smart system scans the video feed, flagging anything unusual that it detects. Once something has been flagged, you will be sent a notice. This lets you stay on top of what’s going on at the house.
Here are some things that video analytics can tell you:
- when package deliveries are dropped off at home
- if the dog got out and is running loose in the yard
- when an unknown vehicle pulls into the driveway
- if an unwanted neighbor is wandering around your property
Video analytics can do more than notify you about events at the home. You can also set the system to turn on lights at night or shut off the motion detectors when your dog is exercising in the backyard.
The flexibility of this system means that it is a good fit for a wide variety of households and lifestyles. This includes:
- houses with active indoor and outdoor pets
- people who travel frequently and want to keep an eye on their property while away
- busy families where both parents work long hours
Now that you understand how important video analytics and security system monitoring are, how do you get started? Contact Alarm Monitoring Service Of Atlanta today for more information on video analytics.