March 25, 2016
Home automation allows families to experience basic home functions in a whole new way, improving their safety and freeing up time. With AMSA in Atlanta, you can monitor when specific doors are used, if a window is left open, if your basement floods, and much more. Making the switch to home automation provides several benefits that you may have not considered. Here are the 6 top reasons to automate your home:
- Home Security – Wirelessly allowing friends and family to enter your home with automated door locks, viewing live video through surveillance cameras, and setting up customized alerts on your phone are just a few ways that you can automate your home security while protecting your family.
- Money Savings – With home automation, you can control the lighting and heating systems when you’re not using them. Many families with home automation have reduced their bills by almost 20%. You also may be eligible for home insurance discounts.
- Convenience –Imagine pressing one button for full home automation: your smartcode deadbolt locks your door, your security system arms itself, all your lights turn off, and your thermostat sets itself at a pre-determined temperature.
- Home Safety – Avoid walking throughout the house in darkness, possibly causing an injury. The features provided with home automation can automatically light closets, stairways, and other dark areas upon entry. You can always make sure that you turned the oven off, or that your daughter didn’t leave her flat iron on before school.
- Environmental Benefits– Home automation allows the common household to have a better grasp on their environmental impact. It can help reduce power consumption and automatically turn off devices when they are not in use.
- Peace of Mind– The home automation system allows you to check on all of the little things you may have forgotten. When you’re on vacation, you can control the lighting to make it seem as if someone is home.
Automating your home provides improved security, peace of mind, and even cost savings over time. With state of the art technology and improved convenience, you can even make an impact on the environment.Home automation security systems innovate your home and allow you to manage it with ease.